The Salesforce Workbench is an external tool that can be used to load configuration ZIP files into your org. The following steps will be applicable for all Propel configuration files.
For a video on how to use the Workbench, check out our Workbench video demo.
- Download the Propel Configuration ZIP file attachment
- Go to: https://workbench.developerforce.com/login.php
- Login with your org credentials (check agree to the T&C)
- Go to Migration menu and choose Deploy
- Upload your Configuration ZIP file that you downloaded earlier
- Choose 'Rollback on Error'
- Test Level: RunSpecificTests
- Run Test: QualityTest
- Click Next and click Deploy