Propel allows you to define a list of tasks that will be auto-generated any time a change or quality of a predefined category is created. A project template is a container for this task list.
Creating a Project Template
1. Go to Projects and click New.
2. Make sure to check the template field along with other relevant fields.
3. Click save.
Adding Tasks to a Project Template
1. In the project, click Activities.
2. Click Add Task to create a new activity.
3. Enter the activity name and click Save.
Quick Tip: Click Hide Timeline on the right side of the screen if you only want to see the task list and not the timeline view.
Associating a Project Template with a Change or Quality Category
1. Click the Propel Setup tab.
2. Click Admin Settings.
3. Select either Changes or Quality depending on which category you want to associate a project template to.
4. Select the category you want to associate a project template with.
5. Click the pencil icon next to Default Project Template.
6. In the modal, select the project template you want to use.
7. Click Save.
When a new change or quality of the category selected is created, all tasks in the default project template are associated to the new change or quality.