This article shows you how to add the Has Redlines icon field to the BOM tab, which will display a red dot to indicate changes when you compare one revision to another. This is also a sortable column.
Add the Has Redlines field to the Assembly object
- Go to Setup > Object Manager and select the Assembly object.
- Select Field Sets from the left panel and select Default BOM View field set.
- The Has Redlines field should already exist. Drag it from the top section to the In the Field Set section below.
- Click Save.
- Select the Propel Setup tab front eh navigation bar and click Refresh Page Layouts.
- Navigate to an Item with a BOM to view the redlines field, as applicable.