- Continuing UX improvements to the Project Planning feature.
- Added a configuration that automatically sorts reference designators.
- Minor tweaks to managed permission sets.
- Enabled deletion of a multi-level BOM for users with the Delete BOM custom permission (Propel Super User permission set).
- Fixed an issue that prevented read-only users from viewing Item pages.
- Prevented Import from creating new items when importing only BOMs.
- Fixed an regression that prevented saving the affected item modal.
- Resolved an issue that prevented the same file attachment to be shared among multiple items.
- Fixed an issue where read-only users could not see file attachments.
- Fixed an issue that prevented editing descriptions of file attachments that already exist in the org.
- Fixed an issue where read-only users could not approve change orders.
October 21, 2016
- Temporarily disabled in-progress bulk BOM edit feature
- Fixed an issue where removing a previous revision's attachments would invalidate the download link for new attachments.
- Propel Full Use and Read Only licensed users could not load Project Management charts. This is fixed.
- Date fields on the Item creation page must not be blank in order to create an Item.
Propel Staff Notes
- 1636: Enable reference designator sorting, if desired.
- 2760/3075: Update email templates with mobile-friendly links.
- 2829: Update Phase related list on Lifecycle page layout.
- 3089: Enable feed tracking on project and activity objects.
- 3017: Add Kanban and Gantt buttons on the Activity page layout.
Installation Link: Build 1.84.2