- Date formats in grids now reflect user's locale.
- When import tool creates new revisions, it will now copy over BOM and AML data from the previous revision, as necessary.
- Project management feature: Ongoing updates to the timeline tool.
- Updated Propel Admin permission set to "Propel Administrator". This permission set does not require a particular license type.
- Minor fixes to validation rules in Import
- Updated import to handle cases when account records have been renamed.
- Fixed an issue where export would sometimes fail if lifecycles weren't configured properly.
- Import feature fixed to allow new AML data to be updated.
- Fixed an critical issue where importing a BOM would fail half the time.
- Exporting a BOM to CSV will now include AML data for the parent part.
- Importing subassemblies without Item numbers and AML data is now permitted.
- Deployment of two permission sets failed when building 1.79. Rebuilt to include these two permission sets.
- Bulk data loading was blocked due to a query error.
- Item tabs (BOM, AML, and Attachments) can now be renamed or hidden dependent on the Category configuration.
- Project management: Ongoing updates
- Phase page now has a new widget that allows administrators to quickly add multiple transitions.
- Images can now be added to pages. See this article for more information: https://propelplm.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/227702747
- The Change page dropdown now has a print function. The available fields in the print screen reflect the Change page layout.
- When importing with the description matching feature, we now validate if there exist multiple parts with the same description.
- Item Revision currency fields are now displayed with full precision.
- Fixed an error when adding files from Salesforce to the attachments tab.
- Fixed an issue when adding items to existing change orders from the Item page.
- Improved performance when searching for items in the Add to Affected Items modal.
- Fixed error where import failed when manufacturer part number was greater than 128 characters.
- Fixed issue where "Has BOM" flag was not getting cleared when deleting an Item's BOM.
- Fixed a Lightning issue when navigating to related change from the Item page.
Fixed an issue where quotation characters in description were causing issues in import.
Created at import validation when Manufacturer Part name exceeds 80 characters.
- Fixed a error that prevented users from adding an existing Salesforce file to the Item attachments.
- Project management: Ongoing updates.
- When searching for items to add to a BOM, searching by category name is now permitted.
- Made the little used "Export XML" feature able to be hidden from the dropdown menu.
- BOM views other than "Default" would not load until the user switched to Default and then back again. This has been fixed.
- Now handling cases where import files have blank columns.
- Import by matching on description now uses the latest released revision description, if available.
- Importing without a category now displays a warning message.
- Fixed an issue with read-only package permissions.
- Cloned items now have "Draft" as the revision name.
- Fixed an issue that shifted data by one column when the current user didn't have read permissions on one of the exported fields.
- Fixed an issue where opening the affected item modal required two clicks to open instead of one.
- Read-only users were not able to load the Item page. Fixed the error.
- Clicking the Kanban Board button on the Project layout no longer triggers an error.
- Implemented a workaround that compensated for a Salesforce Lightning Experience bug.
Propel Staff Notes
- Add Item field, Thumbnail, if desired.
- 2750: Update Manufacturer Part and Manufacturer Item primary keys to ensure compatibility with Import.
- 2742: Add Tab Name fields to Category layout.
- 2716: Update Phase page layout to improve organization. 2771: Update Phase Transition related list to include From and To fields.
- 2154: Replace Propel Admin permission set with Propel Administrator. Review permission model with customers.
- 2772: Add new Description field to Manufacturer Item related list layout on Manufacturer Part page layout. 2773: Update Manufacturer Part page layout to remove protected fields.
- 2770: Update Change page layout.
- 2774: Update Autonumber "All" list view fields.
- 2763: Update all Assembly fields to set correct value for Has Bom.
- 2829: Update Phases related list on Lifecycle page layout.
- 2811: Add new manufacturer item field to the Export fieldset.
- 2843: Add Timeline and Kanban buttons for customers upgrading to 1.82 or later.