June 27, 2016
- Category modifications on draft changes will reload the appropriate lifecycle.
- Implemented autonumber objects for Changes.
- Enabled dependent picklist fields on Item and Change detail pages (not on the grid at this time).
- Various updates to the Project features
- Updates to the enhanced Workflow features:
- Movement between phases is now implemented as a Phase Transition record on Lifecycle. Backwards movement through the workflow and skipping of phases is now possible.
- Implemented a default approver group per phase. Set up a public group and enter the API name of the group in the Default Approver Group field on the Phase record.
- Autopromotion can now accept any arbitrary phase
- Status will now get set correctly after creating a new change order.
- Fixed an issue that degraded typing performance on the Item Details page.
- Currency fields on the Assembly (BOM) object now reflect the format of the field definition.
- Fixed an issue that delayed loading of past revision (redline) data.
- Item and Change pages may be cached. If clicking on "New" on the Item or Change tabs leads to a blank page, clear the cache by going to the Propel Admin tab and clicking the "Reload Describe Information" button.
- Installation of this version requires additional configuration, which may increase downtime. Contact Propel support before installation for assistance.
Propel Staff Notes
- Review Deviation Change type configuration. Clean up search layouts, page layouts and field sets to remove deprecated fields (Type and "Deviation Notification Date" [Expiration_Date__c]). Configure workflow process to add tasks and reminders when deviations are created.
- Deploy Project Phase Approval Process (zip file attached to this article).
- Migrate existing customers to Change Phase configuration. Add administrators/change analysts to the Change Analyst Group custom setting.
- Migrate old changes to new workflow.